Supporting the transition to Sustainable Finance requires up-to-date data, relevant and trusted models and effective usable tools that are fully embedded in the organization. The Equinox platform is a cloud based framework that supports sustainable portfolio management activity using an entirely modern approach.
Equinox aims to make a difference by supporting all high level objectives of Sustainable Portfolio Management:
- Provide portfolio information (help assess the current state of the portfolio) along important sustainability dimensions (current focus are GHG Emissions)
- Help guide the origination of assets (help the formation of a future portfolio) with consistently embedded sustainability criteria
- Improve the portfolio structure and reduce concentration risk expressing organizational objectives
- Help implement and manage the risk appetite (setting and monitoring relevant risk limits)
- Support the management of other financial and organisational objectives in a coherent and holistic manner
- Support GHG accounting approaches of direct emissions on a portfolio basis
- Support GHG mitigation analysis of sustainability oriented projects,
- Enable consistent Portfolio level GHG emissions attribution when managed emissions are indirect (such as financial portfolios and PCAF frameworks)
- Enable Portfolio level GHG budget allocation approaches when financed emissions are indirect (PACTA frameworks)
Powerful cloud infrastructure, modern databases, sophisticated algorithms and machine learning change how many organizational processes are carried out and Portfolio Management is no exception. The Equinox platform allows you to manage portfolios using the best modern technologies.
With Equinox you can:
Developed with a Compliance First Mindset
A compliant risk architecture has never been more important in the financial services industry. Compliance is not a box-ticking exercise but rather ensuring the organization has fit-for-purpose behaviors, processes and tools to fulfil its mission. In the context of sustainable portfolio management compliance requires significant investment in data and model risk management and associated audits.
Equinox brings you right out of the box:
Highly modular and expandable to serve your needs for the foreseeable future
A Flexible and modular architecture based on the groundbreaking Open Risk API. An open standards based architecture is a pre-requisite for evolvable digital infrastructure that adapts to user requirements rather than the other way around.
Equinox allows you to:
Integrate Open Source Libraries
The cloud is based on open source technologies like Linux, powerful model databases like mysql, postgres are open source, machine learning is developed around open source communities (pytorch, tensorflow). These secular developments on how digital infrastructure is developed reshape also how risk management and portfolio management is pursued.
Leverage the enormous power of the open source movement to reshape your SPM operations:
Get in touch to explore how Equinox can help you reach your Sustainable Portfolio Management objectives!
Send us an email at email@example.com