© Copyright 2014, 2020 Open Risk. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise stated (see below), Open Risk owns the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. All information contained herein is protected by copyright law.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below. Without Open Risk’s prior written consent you may not:
- store for subsequent use, in whole or in part, in any form or manner or by any means whatsoever;
- republish, re-transmit or transfer material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
- redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
Open Risk Manual content is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NonDerivative 4.0 License. Such content is explicitly labeled.
The copyright for any Regulatory documentation fragments reproduced in the Open Risk Manual is with the respective authoring public institutions, as indicated in each instance.