The Open Risk Academy is an eLearning platform offering innovative training on diverse Risk Management topics.
The training program is highly flexible to suit individual needs:
- from self-paced crash courses that accommodate your busy schedule to organized longer courses that give you the benefit of learning together with your peers
- targeting different levels of expertise (from introductory, to core and advanced levels)
- with different pre-requisites (e.g., non-technical courses that do not require advanced mathematics)
The Academy uses interactive, visually engaging learning as the best way to tackle the challenges and complexities of modern risk management. But best-practice eLearning is just the starting point: the Academy benefits from the deep integration of Commons resources (Forums & Manuals) and open source quantitative tools.
This uniquely designed training package will empower you to reach truly new levels of performance!
Advantages of our online courses include:
- You do not need to travel – you can follow the course from your home or workplace; there is no need to travel for a face-to-face training event, thus saving cost and time
- You can attend class at any time – there is no set meeting time, so you can engage in learning activities at a time of the day that is convenient for you
- Keep your risk management knowledge current in a fast changing business and regulatory environment
- Get inspired and empowered by the next generation of Web technologies
For specific course availability, pricing or any further information about the Academy please contact us at email@example.com
Demo Courses Available:
The Open Risk Academy is currently in public beta and we offer a set of free demo courses for you to evaluate the Academy in detail.
You can try out a demo without registration Open Risk Demo Interactivity or try out one of the demo courses!
Go to Open RiskAcademy (free registration required for entering a course)