About the Open Risk Academy
The Open Risk Academy is an eLearning platform offering innovative training on diverse Risk Management topics.
The training program is highly flexible to suit individual needs:
- from self-paced crash courses that accommodate your busy schedule to organized longer courses that give you the benefit of learning together with your peers
- targeting different levels of expertise (from introductory, to core and advanced levels)
- with different pre-requisites (e.g., non-technical courses that do not require advanced mathematics)
The Academy uses interactive, visually engaging learning as the best way to tackle the challenges and complexities of modern risk management. This uniquely designed training package will empower you to reach truly new levels of performance!
Advantages of our online courses:
- Keep your risk management knowledge current in a fast changing business and regulatory environment
- Get inspired, empowered and future-proofed by using and learning using the next generation Web and Cloud technologies
- You do not need to travel – you can follow the courses from your home or workplace; there is no need to travel for a face-to-face training event, thus saving cost and time
- You can attend class at any time – there is no set meeting time, so you can engage in learning activities at a time of the day that is convenient for you
- Last but not least: Best-practice eLearning is just the starting point, the Academy benefits from the deep integration of our Open Risk Commons resources (Manual, Data) and our open source quantitative tools.
- Browse the current Course Categories
- Browse the current Course Catalog
- For specific course availability, pricing or any further information about the Academy please contact us at email@example.com
Interested? Simply go to Open Risk Academy and get started (free registration required)
Once you have an account with the Open Risk Academy you can also access some of the functionality using mobile and/or desktop apps. For installation instructions read here